“All-round” Hong Kong Company Limited Company Formation Service with Hong Kong Corporate Bank Account Opening Service
“All-round” Hong Kong Company Formation Package
“In addition to a brand-new Hong Kong limited company, you will have an appointment with one of the Hong Kong renowned banks for corporate account opening, added that you will have all the required documents before your come to Hong Kong for the bank’s meeting.”
The content of this plan is captured from “AsiaBC: Hong Kong Company Formation Service“.
We do company name search, produce the Article of Association for your company, file the government incorporation form for your signature, and submit the signed form to the Companies Registry.
1 Year License
We settle the application fees of the Certificate of Incorporation and the Business Registration Certificate of your company (1 year license, worth HK$ 3980 /~US$ 510).
Company Secretary – Nominee
1 Year Service
We act as your company secretary of your company from the start of registration and will take this position for one year after incorporation.
Registered Office Address with Letters Forwarding
1 Year Service w/ US$ 100 Delivery Credit
We share our Hong Kong commercial address with your company, this address will remain your company’s Registered Office Address for one year. During this period, we forward only government and bank letters once a month and deduce the delivery expense from your delivery-expense account of USD 100 delivery credit.
Hong Kong Bank Account Opening Arrangement
1 Commercial Bank Account
To assist you to manage the Hong Kong bank “Know You Customer” policy, we review financial information and documents of you and your company members. After that, we will set up an appointment in one Hong Kong bank for business account opening application.
Certified True Copy of Incorporation Documents
1 Set (by Hong Kong CPA)
We prepare 1 set of certified true copy of your Hong Kong incorporation document for your Hong Kong bank account opening. This document is certified by a Hong Kong Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and is accepted by all banks in Hong Kong.
How does it work?
- You request a Company Name Search for free (online form), leave your contact information to us.
- We check the eligibility of the name, and make suggestions of English name.
- We help you to arrange the shares distribution and director appointment.
- We receive the identification or incorporation documents of director and shareholder in digital copy.
- We will send you the invoice of package fee after checking the documents.
- We prepare the incorporation forms of your proposed company and email the incorporation forms to you.
- You print the form on plain A4 size papers, and place your signature on the required areas.
- You return the original of the signed incorporation forms to our office.
- We submit the incorporation form to the government together with government disbursement.
- We receive the result of application within five business days from the government.
- We will email incorporation documents to you, your Hong Kong company is ready to use.
Bank Account Opening
- We arrange meeting with one bank in Hong Kong for your newly incorporated company.
- We obtain required Certified True Copy of incorporation documents of your newly incorporate Hong Kong company.
- Your company directors, shareholders, and beneficial owners are all required to visit Hong Kong to attend the meeting with the bank, bringing along original identification documents and supporting documents for the bank’s Business Proof requirement.
- In general, The bank takes 1 month to process the application.
- We collect the your bank account kit on behalf of you when the application is approved.
- We forward the bank account kit to your designated address.
- For secure banking, we do not have any access to your bank account, so you must contact the bank directly for any issues.
Get it Started!
Step 1: Check company name for free!
Step 2: Get reply, get answered.
Our in-house representatives will reach you by your contact information by the next business day. We work from 0930 to 1830 (UTC+8 Hong Kong). You are welcome to chat with us, we are more than happy to answer your questions.
Step 3: Good to go.
You will receive our invoice to checkout, kindly settle our one-off payment and we can complete the registration for you.